Review: Sunday Riley U.F.O.

Sunday Riley

With cult products like 'Luna' and 'Good Genes', Sunday Riley is a skincare brand that I rate very highly. I have tried both of these products and my skin loved them, they worked wonders and provided amazing results. Unfortunately these results come with quite a hefty price tag, but I personally like to invest in good skincare items that work.

When I heard of a new oil launching from Sunday Riley I was very eager to try it out. The launch came at the perfect time because I was just running out of my second bottle of Luna. Despite the price tag of £68 I didn't think twice about buying this because I've had such amazing results from the other products I've tried from this brand, and therefore had very high hopes for this one. 


U.F.O. (Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil) promises to clear blemish and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother spot-free skin and leave you with an even-toned complexion. So did it do all this?


Well in a word, no. I found this to be a bit of a 'meh' product, it hasn't provided me with any visible results and I've been using it for about a month now. When I used Luna face oil it was obvious that I had used it, I could see a difference in my complexion and my skin was visibly brighter and clearer. I know it's not really fair comparing these two oils with each other, as they are different products and aren't going to provide the same results, but I was just expecting something more from U.F.O.


I don't hate this product, but I don't love it either. I don't like being negative about products, but unfortunately not everything works for everyone. As far as face oils go it's nice to apply and being a dry oil it absorbs quickly into the skin. I had seen a few people mention that it has an unpleasant smell, but I don't mind the smell, it's quite earthy and herby. 


This oil is significantly cheaper than Luna which is £85 for the same amount, but part of me wishes I just stuck to what I know and love and put my money towards another bottle of Luna. I had such high hopes for U.F.O. especially as it is an oil especially for oily skin but it just left me disappointed. 


Comments

Popular Posts