Nail of the Day ft. Primark Fake Nails


Last week I sorted through my nail polish collection, and threw out quite a few that I have had for a while and were starting to dry up. It made me realise that I have way too much nail polish that I never use. If you've seen some of my Nail of the Day posts you'll know that I mostly use printed fake nails which means that I never really paint my nails. I have quite short nails and when I do manage to grow them, they don't last long before breaking, which is why I like to wear fake nails. However, scrolling through Pinterest always gives me serious nail envy and ideas that I'd love to try out.

When I was in Primark I came across these Paint Your Own False Nails, which are just what I needed, because I can wear fake nails but I'm not restricted by a pattern or colour, I can do whatever I want. There are 240 nails in 12 different sizes and they are all a rounded shape. Once I applied them I didn't need to file them, they were the perfect shape and length. 

When it came to painting them it was just as easy a painting your own nails, I used 2 coats of each polish just to ensure the colour was fully opaque. I have been wearing these for just over a week now and not only have they all stayed on, the nail polish hasn't chipped at all. 

Primark have always been my go to place when it comes to fake nails, they are so affordable and come in so many different patterns and colours, I'm slightly addicted to buying their fake nails. But now I can paint my nails whatever colour I want and still have the length and shape that fake nails give.

Also I have to mention the fact that these are £3...240 nails for £3! Elegant Touch do similar ones but they are over £10 and you definitely don't get as many. I just regret not picking up more of these from Primark. 

Comments

Popular Posts