A New Favourite Concealer?

I have been using the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer for the past couple of years. It's pretty much been by go to concealer and one I've always repurchased. Not this time though...I decided to go for something different and try out the Revlon Colourstay Concealer.


The first thing I noticed about this concealer is how fluid it is. Now I'm not saying it's really runny, but compared to the Collection concealer, which is quite thick, it has a more fluid consistency. I find that this makes it a lot easier to blend and it's not as cakey. This also works well when your just using a light base, like a BB Cream, the concealer blends in well and doesn't just sit on the skin like some concealers do. 

I mainly use this for concealer spots as I have other concealers that I prefer to use solely for the under eye. This gives a good medium and buildable coverage on spots and also helps to cover up any redness. 

I only have this concealer a week and I can already tell that I will definitely be repurchasing it in the future. Will it replace my beloved Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer? I do think that could be a possibility, although it's still early days. Plus this is said to be a good dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer which I also want to get my hands on. But for now this £6.99 concealer is doing the job pretty well. 

Comments

  1. Somebody got inspired by Lily Pebbles :p
    Thanks for the recommendation, I'll try it out when I finish my current concealer :)

    http://accordingtojustine.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts