A Refreshing Morning Skincare Trio

Now that the mornings are getting colder and darker, getting out of bed is becoming more and more difficult. In order to look and feel more awake I have come up with a morning skincare routine that helps to make my skin look and feel more refreshed. 


I start off my morning skincare routine by using the Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub in the shower. This is a really refreshing and gentle facial scrub. The grapefruit scent is very uplifting and refreshing and wakens me up in the morning. This scrub helps to slough away dead skin cells and even out my skin tone. It's not the best scrub I've ever used but I'm enjoying using it.

And, like I've said before, I obviously can't do a blog post without mentioning something from Origins, and this time I've got two products, the GinZing Moisturiser and the GinZing Eye Cream. I use both of these products every morning to leave my skin feeling and looking refreshed. The moisturiser is very lightweight and hydrating, yet it is oil free so it is perfect for my oily skin. 

The Eye Cream is one of the best eye creams I have ever tried. This is the perfect product to make you look more awake in the morning and reduce the look of dark circles under the eyes. This cream is quite light reflecting as there is a bit of a shimmer running through it, which helps make your eyes look brighter.

What products will you be using coming into these colder mornings to help you look and feel more awake?

Comments

Popular Posts