August Favourites

So that's it, summer is officially over. September is my favourite month of the year and I'm glad it's finally here. Autumn is on it's way, and best of all, it's my birthday this month. But before all that, it's time to look over what products I was loving in the month of August.


The Body Shop Blueberry Scrub-Gelee// Thanks to this stuff my skin has been feeling incredibly soft recently. This is like a blueberry jam with seeds in it (only a lot less sticky) that smells amazing and gently scrubs away dead skin cells to leave your skin feeling smooth.

Real Techniques Powder Brush// I've had this brush for ages and have loved it, but recently I've started using it with loose powders (mainly the Elf H.D. Powder from last months favourites) and it works so well. This picks up the product so easily without making a mess and putting powder everywhere. This turns what could potentially be a very messy task into a hassle and mess free part of my makeup routine.

Origins Modern Friction// It seems like I can't write a blog post without mentioning at least 1 Origins product. This scrub is quite creamy and feels very gentle on the skin. I use it 2 or 3 times a week just to give my face a gentle exfoliation. This would be a perfect exfoliator for sensitive skin as it is so gentle.

Urban Decay Primer Potion// And finally a product that I have loved for years, but for some reason I haven't really mentioned it on my blog. This is the only eyeshadow primer I've tried and I honestly think it's the only one I need to try. This keeps my eye makeup in place all day without fail. At the end of the day there are no creases, no smudges and my eye makeup is pretty much how it is after I applied it. I have quite oily eyelids so a primer is a must and this one definitely does a good job at keeping everything in place.

So like I said that's it for summer for another year, bring on autumn. What products have you been loving over the past month?

Comments

  1. I love the UD Eyeshadow primer, there's nothing quite like it! I just realised the Real Techniques Powder Brush is probably the only one I don't own out of their face brushes (going on my wish list now) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts