Feel Unique: My Pick of The Sale

The only thing better than browsing the Feel Unique site, is browsing it during their sale. They had some amazing offers on, but I managed to restrict myself and only put a few things in my shopping basket. Here's what I picked up.


Dr. Bronner's Organic Peppermint Liquid Soap// This was the main reason for my visit to the Feel Unique site and it wasn't even in the sale. I have seen this appear in numerous blog posts and Essie Button has been raving about it recently. This soap has 18 different uses but the main reason I got it was to wash my makeup brushes. I have only used it once so far but I will be doing a review on it in a few weeks time.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge// This is something I've been wanting to try out for ages but just never got round to picking it up. It was £1 cheaper in the sale so that was a good enough reason to buy it now. I haven't used it much so far but I've loved anything else I've tried from Real Techniques so I have high hopes for this.

Philip Kingsley Pure Silver Try Me Kit// Another thing I've always wanted to try out is the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer. I came across this set however which feature a mini Elasticizer as well as a mini Silver Shampoo and Conditioner. I've never tried anything from this brand before so I thought this would be a good introduction. Plus, it was only £3.50, it would've been rude not to buy it.

Did you pick up anything from Feel Unique's recent sale?

Comments

Popular Posts