Bath & Body Works Haul

As well as looking forward to going to Sephora, Bath & Body Works was another store I couldn't wait to get to when I was in the States. It's one of those stores that I could've went mad in. If there was no weight limit on your luggage I would definitely have packed my suitcase full of candles, but unfortunately 23kg isn't as heavy as you would think, meaning I had to keep my purchases to a minimum.


There were so many scents I loved, but in the end I went for 'Mad About You' which is a blend of blackcurrant, peony and jasmine with a hint of vanilla musk, all of that equals deliciousness! I got both the fine fragrance mist and shower gel in this scent.

Bath & Body Works candles are amazing! I wanted to buy every single one, but in the end I managed to narrow it down to just 2. I chose 'Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut' and 'Watermelon Lemonade', two completely different scents but equally good. I also went for the smaller size in the candles, again because of weight restrictions I thought it would be safest to go for the smaller ones instead of the 3 wick candles.

I also got 5 hand sanitisers for $5, I didn't need 5 but still ended up buying them anyway. I got the scents 'Sweet Pea', 'Maui Mango', 'Hey Honeybun', 'Springtime Clementine' and 'Strawberry'. At least my hands are going to be germ free and smelling good for a while.

Have you tried anything from Bath & Body Works? What is your favourite scent?

Comments

Popular Posts