Sephora

As a beauty lover, a trip to America meant that a visit to Sephora was obligatory. I am so jealous of everyone who has access to a Sephora, if I had one near me I would literally live in it. On the other hand, maybe it's a good job that there isn't one anywhere near me. 


The day I landed in New York I went straight to Sephora. My thinking was if I got to Sephora first I could get it over and done with, be satisfied and spend the rest of my trip focusing on other things. I was wrong, very wrong! That first trip only made me want to go to Sephora more, and I ended up going 4 times, in 5 days (cue the monkey covering eyes emoji lol). So all in all I think I ended up spending over $1000 in Sephora. I spent that much I became a VIB after my first purchase!!

This isn't really a haul post, it's more of a Sephora appreciation post (is that even a thing?). Everything I bought will appear on my blog at some point, either in a favourites or review post. I bought that much it's going to take a while to get round to reviewing it all.

So basically what I'm saying is, Sephora really is worth the hype. I've waited years to go to one and it didn't disappoint. If you live in America with access to all of those brands, I'm so jealous of you right now.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts