February Favourites

I had been waiting for February 2015 to come round since the middle of last year, now it's over I'm actually quite sad. But hey, it was a great month and one I'm always going to remember. Here's a few products that stood out to me over the last month.


Barry M Showgirl Extra Volume Mascara// As with many mascaras, I didn't like this when I first tried it. I left it for a few months and when I came back to it the mascara had dried up slightly and now I love it. For a mascara to really work for me it has to be quite a dry formula, wet mascara just does nothing. This gives really good, buildable volume, I would just recommend that you curl your lashes before applying it.

Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash// When I went on holiday I couldn't be bothered bringing a tonne of skincare products with me, when it came to face wash I just grabbed the first travel sized product I owned. I used this everyday when I was away and it kept my skin clean, clear and spot free. It's very gentle and creamy on the skin, plus it smells like spearmint.

L'Oreal True Match Foundation// When I first got this I thought it was slightly too pale for my skin tone, however, after trying it out recently I've come to really like it and have actually found that it's a pretty good match for me. I love the coverage, it's medium but buildable and doesn't look cakey at all. It also lasts pretty well on my oily skin. Another reason I love this foundation is because I was told my makeup looked flawless by a makeup artist in Sephora, and this is what I was wearing. He was probably saying that just to make me buy stuff but it definitely made my day better.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette// With everyone going on about the Naked Basics 2 Palette recently, I decided that instead of buying another eyeshadow palette that I really don't need, I would go back to my original basics palette. This one has been getting neglected recently so I've been making an extra effort to use it. This is so handy for doing a simple eye look, I use Naked 2 all over the lid, Faint in the crease and line the lash line with Crave, 2 minutes and it's done. 

What products were you loving throughout February?

Just going to give you a heads up, expect a lot of American brands in my March Favourites!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts