The Back Ups

You know you love a product when you go out and buy a new one way before you've even used up the one you're currently using. There are a few products that I've come to love and honestly couldn't live without. Because of this I've felt the need to keep back ups of them just so I never have to go without them.


Let's start with a cult favourite, the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm. If you've already read my review of this (here), you'll know that this is my favourite lip balm ever. The last time I ran out of this I went over 2 months before I repurchased it, mainly because I wanted to try and use up some other lip balms. In those 2 months I could definitely notice a difference in my lips, they were getting drier quicker and all my other lip balms weren't as effective. I'm definitely never going to go without this one again, it's my go to lip balm.

The YSL Babydoll Mascara is by far my favourite mascara ever, although it's not the cheapest at £23. I got one for Christmas, but when I was sale shopping I came across the YSL Babydoll Mascara and eye makeup remover set which was reduced to £16.50 so I thought it would be a good time to stock up. 

When I'm doing my nails the P.S. Love Your Nails Nail Polish Fast Dry Spray is an essential. I've already featured this in a favourites video because I love it so much. This is the only thing that actually speeds up the drying time of my nail polish, plus it's only costs 80p, bargain! As it is so cheap any time I'm in Primark I pick up a couple of these because I do go through them quite fast. 

I have bright blonde hair that is bleached every couple of months and straightened almost every day which means that it's hard to keep it in good condition. One thing that does help keep it feeling silky smooth and looking healthy is the Moroccanoil Treatment. This is pretty pricey stuff but it is very effective and does last a long time. The one I'm currently using is almost coming to an end so I went out an bought a backup so that I would have it when I do run out. 

These are all products that I never want to have to go without which is why I make sure I have back ups of them at all times. What products do you back up in your collection?

Comments

  1. I finally got my hands on the Nuxe Reve De Miel balm, and it's become a fast favorite. I can definitely see why you wouldn't ever want to run out of it! =D
    ♡Em | www.haulanddupes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those products look great! :)
    Happy Easter!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me for a follow? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts