Best of the Brand: Maybelline

In the past year or so Maybelline have been on top of their game as far as new product launches go. Other than the horror of the Dream Matte Mousse in my early makeup days (we all went there), Maybelline wasn't really a brand I had much interest in. Now they are my go to drug store brand for mascara and base products.


Two of the biggest launches in the past 6 months have been from Maybelline. Baby Lips and Baby Skin were the most anticipated drug store launches and have been featured on many blogs. Of course I had to jump on the bandwagon and try them both out. Baby Skin is my new favourite primer and is one that I'm sure will always be in my collection. And who hasn't tried out Baby Lips? I wear these underneath lipstick to keep my lips soft and hydrated.

I have tried out many different BB creams but the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream is by far my favourite. I wear this every day, either under a foundation or just on its own. The current foundation I wear it under is the Super Stay Better Skin, which is fast becoming one of my favourite foundations. It gives a light to medium finish and lasts all day on the skin.

Like I said in my Favourite Drug Store Mascaras post, Maybelline do some of the best mascaras, namely The Rocket and The Falsies. I have tried almost all of Maybelline's mascaras and they definitely are some of the best I've ever tried. 

I can't wait to see what other product launches Maybelline come out with this year. Are there any other products from Maybelline you would recommend that I haven't mentioned here?

Comments

Popular Posts