Review: Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil

As someone with oily skin, an oil treatment was something I never would have considered putting near my face. I always thought that Oily skin + oil would equal a disaster! Because of this I was reluctant to try out the Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil, despite reading all the positive comments about it. However having used it for the last few months, it turns out that oily skin + oil = better skin.


This natural oil made from 100% plant extracts is specifically designed to rebalance oily/combination skin and to refine and tighten pores. As well as this, it also helps to smooth and minimise fine lines.

I use 2 drops of this twice a week as part of my evening skin care routine. After cleansing and toning I gently pat this oil into the skin, I use this in place of a moisturiser. This lightweight oil does take a while to fully sink into the skin which is why I only use it at night. When I wake up in the morning my skin is left feeling extremely soft and the oil has fully sunk into the skin. My skin is hydrated without feeling greasy. 

Since using this I have found that my skin isn't as oily as it used to be, this oil has definitely helped to rebalance my skin. It controls oil production on the t-zone and gives moisture where it is needed.

Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil for oily/combination skin, as well as oils for dehydrated and dry skin are available from Escentual.

Comments

Popular Posts