Review: MUA Pro-Brow Kit

In my makeup routine I used to always neglect my brows. So in an attempt to sort them out I bought the MUA Pro-Brow Kit.  

This kit contains two brown shades, a highlighting powder, a setting gel, some tweezers and a double ended angled brush. First off, the tweezers and brush are pretty useless, I use an angled brush from Zoeva which works well with this kit. 



I use a combination of the two brown shades to fill in my brows, it's not an exact match, but it still leaves my eyebrows looking natural (the last thing I want is a harsh scouse brow). The gel can be a bit hard to work with and the highlighter doesn't do much highlighting as it is a matte powder but for only £3.50 this isn't a bad kit. It has quite good staying power and doesn't smudge throughout the day.

One thing to note though is that there is only 1 shade option so this kit may not be suitable for everyone.

MUA is available in Superdrug and online. Although don't be surprised if there is no sign of it in your Superdrug, it did take a while to get my hands on this as it was never in stock anytime I went looking for it.

Comments

  1. I have never seen MUA brow kit before, but I do own a few brow kits from other beauty companies and I have noticed something. As brow kits go, the cheaper the price, the lower the quality. MUA is a great company with quality prices, but when it comes to brows, so many companies think "All for one", and eyebrows can be so different.
    Plus all brow kits, the tweezers and brushes, at least from all the kits I have seen, can all be pretty much thrown in the bin as they are just wastes of space. Shame really.

    Angie x
    www.chocolateandlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts