Another Body Shop Haul

The Body Shop is fast becoming one of my favourite shops. I regularly find myself browsing through their site even though I don't really need anything. The last time I ended up on the Body Shop website there happened to be 40% off, and of course I had to take advantage of that. It resulted in this...


First on the 'to buy list' was the Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil. I'm currently using the L'Oreal Cleansing Oil and it's almost finished so I decided I'd try this one out and see how it compares. No doubt there will be a review of this in the future.

It isn't a Body Shop Haul without some shower gel. This time round I got the Vineyard Peach and Blueberry Shower Gels, which, as with all Body Shop products, smell amazing.

Also from the Blueberry range I got the Body Scrub-Gelee which literally looks like jam. I've used this once so far, it's quite a gentle scrub but it leaves your skin feeling so soft. The Blueberry scent smells so good and all products in that range are on sale.

One of the Body Shops newest releases is the Tea Tree BB Cream. I like the idea of this product, it helps fight and prevent blemishes whilst perfecting your complexion. The shade range is quite poor with only light, medium and dark shades. I have light which isn't the best match for my skin but I can make it work. My sister has the medium shade which is very orange.

And finally I picked up the Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator. I have tried out a few oner products from the Seaweed range and find that it works well with my skin. This exfoliator has a gel like texture with small exfoliating beads, as you massage it in it lathers up. This leaves my face feeling soft and smooth without being overly harsh or drying.

The Body Shop are still offering up to 40% off everything, so if you have any Body Shop products on your wishlist, now is the time to get them.

Comments

  1. Oh I love body shop hauls! I didn't know they were having a sale - I want to get the Cleansing oil, can't wait to hear a review on it too.

    The Sunday Chapter
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought a few items from the blueberry range including the gelee scrub and the body butter. I agree with you about the scrub, it literally looks like a jam but smells and feels so good. Cant wait for the review on the cleansing oil.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts