Summer Clothing Wishlist

Summer is here (well sort of) and we're finally getting a few days of sunshine. My wardrobe is in desperate need of some summer appropriate clothing. I've made a wishlist of a few things that have caught my eye whilst I've been browsing through some online stores. I'll probably end up never actually buying any of these, but a girl can wish...



Yellow Floral Print Midi Skirt//River Island//£25
Scratch Print Skort//Topshop//£34
Striped Daisy Organza Tee//Topshop//£24
Bleached Ripped Joni Jeans//Topshop//£36
Grey Wake Me Up Burnout Print T-Shirt//River Island//£18
Tropical Bird Kimono//Oasis//£40
White Floral Waterfall Blazer//New Look//£29.99
Black Palm Tree Print Trousers//New Look//£17.99

What clothes have you been adding to your summer wardrobe?

Comments

Popular Posts