Haul Time

I went to Dublin for a few days at the start of the month and of course it would have been rude not to do a bit of shopping during my time there. I didn't buy that much because everything is so expensive, but here are the few things that I did pick up.


The t-shirt in the background is from Primark (or Penneys as its called in Ireland). It's a white short sleeve t-shirt with a floral and city print. I also got makeup wipes and a Nail Polish remover pot from the Primark PS Love cosmetics brand.

Makeup wise, for once I didn't go too crazy. There were numerous trips to the Mac counter but I didn't end up buying anything. My Maybelline BB Cream is running out and instead of buying a new one I thought I'd try out a different BB Cream, I went for the Rimmel Matte BB Cream. I also got the L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream, I haven't heard much about this product but I think it's basically a tinted primer. Also from L'Oreal I got the Glam Bronze bronzer which I will be reviewing in a few weeks. 

And last but not least I got some new shoes from New Look. These white ankle strap shoes are a good alternative to sandals for the summer. There is also a tan version which I am very tempted to buy too. These actually weren't overly expensive, they were €22.99 (£17.99).

So, like I said, I didn't buy that much during my time in Dublin. I definitely had my eye on a few things at some of the makeup counters but just couldn't justify buying them. What have you been purchasing lately?

Comments

Popular Posts