The Makeup Timer Test Tag: Day Edition

Todays post is the Makeup Timer Test Tag which was created by one of my favourite bloggers; Lily Pebbles. The objective of this tag is to find out how long your daily makeup routine actually takes.

It took me 8 minutes and 17 seconds to create a day makeup look which was a lot faster than I thought. I normally faff around when I'm doing my makeup and end up going off to do something else in the middle of it.

So in those 8 minutes and 17 seconds here's what I used:


Foundation// I used the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream as my base with the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation over it.

Concealer// Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer.

Eyebrows// I used Faint from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette to fill in my brows.

Eyes// Using the Naked Basics palette, I put Naked 2 all over the lid, Faint in the crease and lined my eyes with Crave. I used the Bourjois 1 Seconde Volume mascara which I reviewed recently.

Blush// Rimmel Blush in Santa Rose.

Lips// Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting.

So it takes me over 8 minutes to do my makeup every morning. I might do another one of these in the future for an evening makeup look, something tells me that might take quite a bit more time. For full details on this tag go to Lily Pebbles post and why not take part and see how long it takes you to do your makeup.

Comments

  1. Hello, I loved reading your blog so I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! heres the post http://maybeebeauty.wordpress.com/2014/06/12/188/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts