Beauty Loyalty Cards

Buying new things is always enjoyable, but getting a reward for doing so always makes it so much better. So many stores offer loyalty cards which means you can do your shopping,  collect points, save them up and spend them at a later date. Here's the lowdown on some of my favourite beauty loyalty cards that are in my purse. 


Boots Advantage Card// I remember getting this when I was around 15 and feeling extremely grown up. This is the original and one of the best beauty loyalty cards around. Every £1 you spend earns you 4 points, each point is worth 1 penny so once you hit 100 points you have £1 to spend in store. I visit Boots quite often which means that my points soon mount up. I usually save them up until I have around £25 worth of points and then treat myself to something. I've used my points to buy Benefit's The Porefessional in the past, and more recently I bought the Liz Earle toner with my points. I often get sent out points booster coupons which can offer double points or 250 extra points when I spend over £25. These coupons are a great way to boost your points balance. Boots are my go to store for brands including Soap & Glory and 17.

Superdrug Beautycard// The Superdrug loyalty card is a fairly new one on the scene, it only launched a couple of years ago. This points scheme isn't just as generous as the Boots one, you only earn 1 point per pound spent and each point equates to 1 penny. However this one is quite handy as you can use your points to pay off part of your balance. So once you've earned a few pounds worth of points you can put it towards a new mascara or lipstick. Superdrug are my go to store for brands including Sleek and MUA.

Debenhams Beauty Club Card// This card will earn you 3 points per every £1 spent. There are also numerous special offers that allow you to earn up to triple points when you buy certain products. As well as collecting points with your purchases, the Debenhams Beauty Club Card gives you access to free makeovers in store and free samples. Each month you get a Beauty Club Card statement emailed to you which lets you know how many points you have earned and how much you have available to spend in store. Debenhams is my go to store for brands including YSL and Urban Decay.

With so many loyalty cards offering plenty of bonuses maybe we can justify a splurge on some makeup items...

Comments

  1. I own all three, my most used would have to be the Boots advantage card. I love collecting up the points and treating myself to something nice when I enough added up x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I own all three aswel as the House of Fraser points card if i want to buy a brand which isnt available in the other 3 stores xx

    animpatientscottishgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts