July Favourites

Favourites time again, it feels like I only did my June favourites like last week. Anyway, here's a few products that I've been loving this past month.


If you saw my Origins Haul you'll know that I finally bought the Origins Out of Trouble Mask. This has become one of my favourite face masks. It helps get rid of excess oil and clear up spots, perfect for those with oily skin.

I have had the E.L.F. HD Powder for quite a while and never really used it, mainly because it is so messy to use and you're usually left with traces of questionable white powder everywhere. That aside I really do like this product, it helps to keep my skin looking matte but not too matte (if that makes any sense). It doesn't quite give my skin the HD effect it promises, but for £6 you can't ask for too much.

Yes, another month, another favourite BB Cream, this times its The Body Shop Tea Tree BB Cream. This one featured in my most recent Body Shop Haul. This BB Cream is so light and gives minimal coverage so its perfect if you want to achieve that 'I'm wearing no makeup look'. As the name suggests there is Tea Tree is this BB Cream which works to help fight spots whilst covering them up.

And finally a blush. You can just about make out the colour of it, it's Mac's Well Dressed. This is definitely a very well loved blush and one that will most definitely be replaced when it comes to an end. This is a very pale baby pink that is perfect for paler skin tones. I have so much blush and I usually switch it up every day, but I've been reaching for this one quite regularly this month.

And that is another monthly favourites post done and dusted, where is this year going? What products have made it into your favourites?

Comments

  1. I want to try the Tea Tree BB cream. It sounds amazing and I've heard so many positive reviews about it :) xx

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts