Evening Skincare Routine: The Latest Additions

Since doing a post about my Evening Skincare Routine a few months ago there have been some new additions. I picked up a new toner as my last one has ran out and I've also added in an extra product that I use a few times a week. 


Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash// If you read my Origins Haul post you'll know that this product was one of the freebies that came along with my order. It's something that I had on my wish list for quite some time and I'm glad I've finally got to try it out. I absolutely love this face wash it works to soak up oils without drying out the rest of your skin. I have an oily t-zone and the rest of my skin is quite normal so sometimes products specifically for oily skin can make the rest of my skin feel quite tight. This face wash is very gentle and soothing and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It also smells amazing, it has a spearmint scent.

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic// When my last toner was running low, I knew that I wanted to go back to this one. I haven't used this toner in quite a while and I've actually missed it. This is also the first toner I've ever repurchased. Some toners that I have used in the past have felt harsh on my skin, this is the complete opposite. This feels really fresh and soothing and doesn't irritate or dry out the skin. It also helps to remove any last traces of makeup or impurities before I apply my moisturiser. 

I would definitely recommend both of these products to anyone. Even though I use them in my evening skincare routine, they could also work well in a morning skincare routine.

Comments

Popular Posts