Nail Of The Day

I featured the Essie Disco Dazzle duo in a wishlist post a few weeks ago, since then I have given in and bought it. Essie are one of my favourite nail polish brands and 'Midnight Cami', one of the colours in this duo, has been on my wishlist for quite a while. It is a deep navy blue with a slight shimmer running through it. The other half of this duo is 'Jazzy Jubilant', a glitter top coat which features silver, turquoise, red and lilac multidimensional glitters.


'Midnight Cami' is quite an opaque polish, so you could get away with 1 coat, but I went for 2 just to make it extra glossy. I used 'Jazzy Jubilent' on just one accent nail, I think I'll wait to Christmas time to go for glitter on every nail. It took about 3 coats to build up a good layer of glitter that covered the whole nail.

Essie's Disco Dazzle is available from Boots and is priced at £12.99.

Comments

  1. What a perfect combination especially for the colder months ahead! X

    Beautywithcharm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts