Top 3 Masks For Oily Skin

I do love a good face mask, they're a fundamental part of a good pamper evening. I have way more masks than I need but they're one of my favourite parts of a skincare routine. I currently have 3 favourites in my collection that do wonders for my skin.


Origins Out of Trouble// I am in love with this brand at the moment, everything I have tried from Origins has been amazing and they are definitely one of my favourite skin care brands. This face mask featured in my July favourites and I'm still loving it. This is perfect if you have an oily t-zone but the rest of your skin is normal. It helps get rid of excess oil on the oily parts of your face but doesn't dry up the rest of your skin. It also helps to clear up spots and, as the name suggest, keep your skin out of trouble.

Una Brennan Deep Clean Pore Purifying Clay Mask// If you have oily skin and you haven't heard of or tried out this mask, where have you been? This is one of the best drugstore face masks I have ever tried. This is the mask to go for if your skin just feels like it needs a good clear out. This gives your skin a deep cleanse, it removes dirt and grime from clogged pores and mops up excess oil. As this is such a deep cleansing mask it is best to apply this just on the oily parts of your skin. I find that this can be a bit stripping when applied to areas including my cheeks. It does work amazingly well on my oily t-zone though, I use this once a week to keep my skin clear. 

The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask// This mask is quite similar to the Una Brennan clay mask, it is designed for combination/oily skin to draw out impurities and clarify skin. When this is applied to the skin there is a tingling sensation as it starts to dry. As well as removing excess oil and cleaning out the pores it leaves my skin feeling really smooth and refreshed. Again this is a mask that should only be applied to the oily parts of the face. One thing that might be a bit off-putting is the smell, as this is a seaweed mask there is quite a strong seaweed scent from it. Other than that I really love this mask and use it 1 or 2 times a week.

If you have oily skin I would definitely recommend trying out these masks. Also if you've tried out any other masks that work well for oily skin please let me know.

Comments

Popular Posts