May Favourites

It's almost June which means that summer is nearly here - well it's supposed to be anyway! And of course it's time for another round of favourites. This month there seems to be a bit of a pink theme going on.


I have been loving the Korres Jasmine Lip Butter this month and have pretty much used it every day since I got it. I have already done a review of this product so there's no point in me repeating myself, to find out why I love it check out the full review here.

The first of my 2 favourites from the Soap & Glory makeup range is the Kick Ass Concealer. I featured this in a favourites post last year, it's one of those products that I use for a while, then move onto something else, then go back to it and realise how good it is. I also use the setting powder in it along with other concealers to help them last throughout the day.

Also from Soap & Glory is the Supercat Eyeliner. This is a felt tip eyeliner that is so easy to use and lasts all day without fading or smudging. It creates a more subtle look than liquid eyeliner which I find can look a bit harsh at times. 

I've featured a Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polish in a favourites post before. This time around it's the colour Bubblicious which is a bright Barbie pink. Like I said the last time, the formula of these nail polishes is incredible considering they are only £2.99. They're one of the best drugstore nail polish brands I've ever tried and are pretty much chip resistant. 

I came across the 17 Blusher in First Flush in my sisters makeup collection. She never used it so it was passed on to me. It does look quite bright, but with some blending it creates the most natural flushed colour on the cheeks. This blush is very pigmented and a little really does go a long way.

What products have you been loving in the month of May?

Comments

Popular Posts