What's In My Bag?

I decided that it was time to clear out my bag, I've been accumulating quite a lot of chewing gum wrappers, loose change and tissues and I thought the time had come to do a bit of a Spring clean of my bag. 

My bag is the Michael Kors Selma Tote in black, I have it since Christmas and I've used it pretty much everyday since. It is very spacious and holds a lot more than I thought it would. 



Tech// If I'm travelling I will always bring my iPad along with me. I will also have my phone but I was using it to take the photo. Earphones are always a must no matter where I go, they do always end up getting into a tangled mess in the bottom of my bag though.

Beauty// I don't really carry around that much makeup or beauty items unless I'm going away for a while. All I have in my bag at the minute is a Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Black, Baby Lips, a Revlon Lip Butter in 'Strawberry Shortcake', some Gok Wan hand cream, a sample of the Jimmy Choo perfume and a tester of the Jo Malone fragrance 'Pomegranate Noir' that doesn't even smell anymore (??).

Random// A notebook (but no pens??), my purse (from Topshop), some sunglasses because on rare occasion there does be some sun around here, my glasses case and glasses, some chewing gum, 3 rhubarb and custard sweets and a bottle of water. 

Now that I've cleared all the rubbish out of my bag, hopefully it will stay clean and tidy for a while. What random things do you end up carrying around in your bag?

Comments

Popular Posts