Review: Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser

One of my favourite cleansers is back in my life. I've already gone through countless tubes of this cleanser, I've tried out numerous other cleansers but I always end up going back to the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. This was on offer a few weeks ago so it was the perfect opportunity to stock up. I picked up the 100ml starter kit which contains 100ml of the cleanser and 2 muslin cloths.


This creamy cleanser is suitable for all types of skin, it is plant based and contains naturally active ingredients. This is a 2 step cleansing routine, step 1 involves massaging the cleanser into the skin to help remove all traces of make-up, it is also gentle enough to remove eye make-up.  Step 2 involves polishing off the cleanser with a muslin cloth, using it in circular motions removes all traces of the cleanser and make-up leaving the skin feeling smoother and cleaner.

Unlike other cleansers, this doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or greasy. It works well with my oily skin and is gentle enough to be used morning and night. This has become a staple product in my skincare routine and I expect it to be in my collection permanently.

I love this cleanser and I've never heard a bad word said about it, plus the 100 awards it has received do help to prove just how good it is.

One thing I love about Liz Earle products is that each product comes in a range of sizes which means you can try them out without having to buy the full size. The Cleanse & Polish is available in 15ml right up to 200ml and can be purchased from the Liz Earle website.

As well as this cleanser I also love the toner and the light moisturiser, Liz Earle products are some of the best natural skincare items. Have you tried anything from Liz Earle?

Comments

Popular Posts