Review: Nails Inc Porchester Square

The latest addition to my ever growing nail polish collection is Nails Inc Porchester Sqaure. Nails Inc are up there with some of the most raved about nail polish brands. I've always wanted to try the brand out but at £11 they don't come cheap. A few weeks ago their polishes were on offer on Asos and I picked one up for around £8. I went for 'Porchester Sqaure' which is one of the brands most popular shades. 


Porchester Square is described as a muted mushroom shade. I would describe it as a greige colour with a hint of lilac, it's a very pretty nude that would flatter many skin tones. I find that this is quite similar to Essie's 'Lady Like' which is one of my favourite nail polish shades. Two coats were needed for full opacity, the formula is so easy to apply and it dries extremely fast.

One thing that does let this nail polish down is lasting power. I found that it started to chip after just two days which is pretty disappointing considering it is a high end nail polish. I've tried this both with and without a top coat and either way it chips after a few days.

I expected a lot more from this polish, the colour is absolutely beautiful and I will definitely be using it quite a lot, but it's just a shame it doesn't last longer on the nails. I'm not sure if I would try out any other Nails Inc polishes, they do have some beautiful shades, but I don't think they are worth the £11 price tag.

Have you tried out any polishes from Nails Inc?

Comments

Popular Posts