Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: First Impressions and Favourites

So after months and months of convincing myself I didn't need this, I finally caved and bought the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. By now you've all seen numerous swatches and reviews of this palette, so instead I'm going to share my first impressions and favourite shades.


This is definitely a beautiful palette and it is a lot more striking than the other Naked palettes. Initially the rose toned shades put me off buying this, but after seeing it in real life and swatching it in store, I knew I had to have it. This is one of those products where, if you don't have it, you think you're missing out.

As well as the palette, which is in the most beautiful rose gold case, you also get 4 different primer potion samples and a double ended brush, which I have yet to use.


For me the stand out shades are in the second half of the palette, Nooner, Liar and Factory are the 3 shades I usually gravitate towards. I've yet to use Buzz as I think it may be one of the trickier shades to pull off. I'm still very much in the early days of using this palette and I'm still playing around with a lot of the shades. The texture, as with the other Naked palettes, is very smooth, easily blended and long wearing.

I personally think that the original Naked palette is still the best but I'm definitely glad I gave in and bought the Naked 3. It's such a unique palette and is so different from anything else I have in my makeup collection.

The Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette is £37 and is available from FeelUnique

Comments

  1. Loool you succumbed to beauty blogger peer pressure. The palette is definitely pretty, the shades looks so gorgeous. I shall look forward to seeing eyeshadows tutorials featuring this palette soon ;) I'm now your 100th follower on Bloglovin'. Please check out my blog, I'd love it if you could follow me too? http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was always going to happen! Thank-you so much for following, yea of course I'll follow you back! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts