The Body Shop Raspberry Collection

One of my favourite scents is Raspberry and as soon as I heard The Body Shop launched a 'Early-Harvest Raspberry' collection, I knew I had to get my hands on it. 

I was originally going to buy the Body Butter and the Shower Gel, but then I noticed this set. As well as the full size of the Body Butter and Shower Gel, it also included the Eau de Toilette. To buy each product separately it costs £25.50 (Body Butter £13, Shower Gel £4, Eau de Toilette £8.50) however, the full set cost £15. As far as I know this set only available in-store. 


Raspberry Body Butter (200ml)// The Body Butter smells like a creamy raspberry yoghurt and the scent lasts all day on the skin. The texture is so smooth, it sinks into the skin quickly and easily and leaves my skin feeling moisturised all day.


Raspberry Shower Gel (250ml)// The Body Shop Shower Gels are some of my favourites, they are extremely scented, lather really well and are soap-free so they don't dry out my skin. A little really goes a long way with these shower gels.


Raspberry Eau de Toilette (30ml)// This was the bonus extra that came in this set. I wasn't originally planning on buying this but I'm so glad it was included in the set. This is a light and fresh raspberry scent that, when layered with the Shower Gel and Body Butter, makes the raspberry scent last all day.

I am absolutely in love with this collection. 'Unfit for consumption' is written in the Body Butter and the Shower Gel, and believe me, this stuff smells so good you'd nearly want to eat it!

Comments

Popular Posts