Review: Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick

With Summer just around the corner, I thought it was about time I inject some colour into my makeup collection. I'm only really getting into wearing lipstick, most of my current colours are pale pinks or nudes and I was definitely in need of something to brighten my collection up. I decided I would be brave and try out a bright pink which actually turned out to compliment my pale skin quite well.



This is the first lipstick I've tried from the Kate Moss Lasting Finish range for Rimmel. 20 is a very pigmented blue toned fuchsia. The formula is very creamy and moisturising and lasts on the lips for around 4 hours. The packaging is very sleek and sophisticated and features Kate's signature. 

I was definitely very impressed with this lipstick, for a drugstore brand the pigmentation is amazing, it glides on smoothly, lasts a reasonable amount of time and the colour doesn't bleed. At £5.49 these lipsticks are such good value, and with a total of 12 lipsticks in this collection, ranging from neutrals to deep reds and purples, no doubt I'll be picking up a couple of the other shades.

Have you tried out any of the Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks?

Comments

Popular Posts