Review: Korres Jasmine Lip Butter

It's no secret how much I love the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm, however I prefer to use it at night, rather than during the day. So I wanted to try out a lip balm that I could wear during the day either on its own or under lipstick. 

The Korres Lip Butters were hugely poplar in the blogging community a few years ago and I've always wanted to try one out. They've been on my wish list for years and I'm only getting round to trying one out now.



First off, I have to mention the packaging, it's so pretty. This may have been one of the reasons why I wanted one of these lip butters. 

There are 6 different shades ranging from neutrals to deeper pinks. I went for Jasmine which is a sheer pale pink shade. This just gives the lips a subtle pink glossy tint which looks very natural on its own but also works well under pale pink lipsticks. I normally wear this under Creme Cup from Mac.

As well as being slightly tinted, these lip butters are are also scented. The Jasmine one I have has a very sweet scent, which I love. But it definitely wouldn't be for those who don't like sweet candy scents.

Consistency wise, they do feel quite sticky in the pot, but once they are on the lips they feel very smooth and buttery. They leave my lips feeling soft and hydrated all day.

Overall I really do like this lip butter, it's perfect to wear during the day to give a subtle hint of colour. It's like a more buttery and moisturising version of the Baby Lips, only in a pot.

The Korres Lip Butters are available from FeelUnique and are £8 each.

Comments

  1. I was looking at buying one of these today simply for the packaging also haha x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts